Thursday 10 March 2016

You Are Made of Wonderful - Definitely Dahlia

This morning started with exciting news - my first Stampin Up order has arrived at my doorstep!

So after going through all the routines, dropping off Ashley then my husband off at the osteotherapy place, I quickly drove home to open my parcel.  Stacks of catalogues, ordering forms, and the most important things - my new stamps!  Yes!!!  

I know I don't sound like an enthusiastic demonstrator but hey, this is my hobby and I've gotta enjoy it first, right?

Quickly I made myself a nespresso and sat down to make a card.  Bam!  Done!







I know that a Stampin Up demonstrator cannot advertise for competitor products so I'm not going to tell about other materials.  But the Dahlia and sentiment stamps are from Stampin' Up.  

background image: Definitely Dahlia
Sentiment: Picture Perfect stamp set




Ok time to have a lunch break and dig into other beautiful stamp sets.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your say about my post. Leave a message! Thanks