Monday 21 September 2020

Heart of Christmas Sep 2020

Heart of Christmas September 2020! 


As you all know Christmas is just around the corner for us card makers, it's definitely the best time to make Christmas cards in September. 
(Some may argue if you don't start making Christmas cards in July you're too late)  Therefore, I've made a Christmas card and can't wait to share with you!


Christmas card - Merry

I use the stamp set called "Cherish the Season", and you can buy a stamps + dies bundle to save 10%.  I also use the "Toile Tidings" Designer Series Paper that's only available in the 2020 mini catalogue.  






Finished product :-) Looks intriguing, isn't it? 



Once you take off the sleeve it you can see "Merry" diecut :-)




Then pull the tab out of the slot for the sentiment! 




I hope you enjoy this card as much as I do.

If you want to see more creative Christmas cards please click HERE to go back to Judy May's blog! 



10 comments:

  1. What a great interactive card, Kim. Lots of beautiful details to catch the eye. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim I love the element of surprise that just keeps giving with this card. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very clever card Kim. It makes a terrific Christmas card

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great fancy fold card, Kim. It looks fabulous closed and open.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a clever creation you've presented, very striking!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a clever card Kim. I love the range of elements that have been used to create this lovely fancy fold. Such a fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a snazzy design - I love your card. The pop of red when you see the Merry is very eyecatching.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now that is a clever card, Kim, the gift that keeps on giving! What a fabulous design.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your very pretty, clever card Kimberly - it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely card Kimberly, very effective.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your say about my post. Leave a message! Thanks