Monday 21 March 2016

Happy Easter (2) - Soft and pretty

Days have gone by so quickly and 5 days have past since I made this card.  Couldn't find time to upload it on my blog over the weekend (usually my busiest days of the week).  I did manage to post it on Facebook, but thought I better put it on my blog before anyone steals it and post it on theirs!  (Yeah like seriously we crafter ALL think our cards are really good! LOL)


Back to the topic.  I made this card for my mother in-law and posted it with two photos of Ashley last week.  I know she always like floral themes so thought this would be her cup of tea.

This card, along with my recent others, have been incorporated with both Stampin' Up elements as well as other brands.  Since I've become a demonstrator now, I will only disclose Stampin' Up materials used here - 

1. Paper - Designer Series Paper Specialty - Gold Soire
2. "Happy" and banner die - Stampin' Up



The 'Easter' seems a little unnoticeable and I think it would have look better using a different colour (green for example)  However, since I spent an hour making this card I didn't want to spend any more time fixing it! 

And still I have yet to find the best way to make my watermark and therefore didn't put it on the picture.  I wish I have a proper photo editing software to make one.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your say about my post. Leave a message! Thanks