Thursday 19 September 2013

Pink Happy Birthday card. Fit for a little princess.

I must admit I don't use my Silhouette Cameo(bought last June) often than I think.  It is a great tool, and especially with the Print-and-Cut and the Sketch function I simply must justify for its value this year.

Luckily with the encouragement from my friend Nathalie I started not only learning new techniques but also have picked up the machine again. The result came beautifully today I think I'm going use the tools a lot more.

This card is for Ashley's school mate, Victoria. She's having her 4th birthday so I made it for her. As far as little girls are concerned, who doesn't like a fairy princess on a pink card?



1. Make pink card from card stock.
2. Do partial embossing with Cuttlebug embossing folder. Like this
3. Adhere a cute patterned panel on middle section of the card. Affix washi tape across center.
4. Use cutting machine to cut out two labels with the same shape. Colour the edge of the bigger piece, emboss the smaller piece, and adhere. Affix mini flower brads. Use foam tape to adhere label to card
5. Use cutting machine to cut a princess/fairy. Use glitter colour pens to emphasize hair, skirt and so on, and affix sparkle on crown. Adhere to card with foam tape on only head and feet.

6. Stamp Happy Birthday on paper and trim. Adhere to card. Finished. YAY!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your say about my post. Leave a message! Thanks