Tuesday 24 September 2013

A Cute Teabag Paper Purse

My friend Nathalie (Website: http://nathouest.canalblog.com/) always has many brilliant craft ideas, and she doesn't hold them to herself at all. Last Wednesday when we got together she gave me this beautiful paper-made teabag purse as a gift, and it's filled with orange spiced teabags! After showing me how to make it and the tips to make it right at first attempt, I straight away made a cute one for myself.  Ta-da!

PS:I later found out the original idea is from Splitcoaststampers.com   Thanks for the inspiration!




 Isn't it cute?  You can put 5-6 teabags in one purse et voila la you have a great Teacher's Day gift!

 Method:  http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1246242



(I accidentally punched a hole thinking I could use the brad in stead of velcro to clip the bag, but it didn't work and was on the wrong spot.  So I had to put a little flower brad to cover the hole.  Awkward.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your say about my post. Leave a message! Thanks