Sunday 27 May 2018

New Catalogue Products - Part 1 Sea of Textures Bundle

After a turbulent week of work, I've finally sat down and had a crack at the new 2018-2019 catalogue products that arrived a few days ago.

I didn't splurge on the order, to be honest.  I've only bought the 2018-2020 In Colours ink pads and A4 cardstock, as well as some other papers and two bundles.  I figure there's a whole year to go I'll have to place more orders along the way.

But as usual and as soon as I was sitting down and starting to get busy last night, my eight-year-old girl would nudge over and tell me she wants to make "something".  Before I realised I've spent all my hour and a half making two mini table calendars with her.  Although, watching her carefully wrote down messages on each of the calendar, then put the calendars in each of the cellophane bags and  sealed them up were like a picture to frame. .  She told me she would hide them in her best friends' desk tubs in the classroom because she wanted them to be surprised after Monday's assembly.   It is things like this that make you forget about work, and focus on what's more important in life.



So back to the table.  Today I'm showing one of the stamp+die bundles from the latest 2018-2019 Annual Catalogue, and the card I made with.   I also use some of the In Colour inks and they work out great for this card too. 


It really is a joy to work with the stamp set as the octopus image is simply stunning, and all the other elements were easy to use and compliment each other.  I also use Soft Sea Foam, one of the latest colours in the Subtles collection from Stampin' Up.   It is a great colour, just as I imagined when I placed the order.






I use Wink of Stella to add some shimmer to the purple shell.  I also shimmered the school of fish, and the frame is a stacked double diecut from a retired DSP so I can use foam tape to adhere it.

All in all this is a great bundle, and I'm sure with the various interpretations on Pinterest you'll be abundantly inspired and make something of your own.  Keep crafting!


(Product links to be uploaded after product is online on 1 June 2018)







No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your say about my post. Leave a message! Thanks