Monday 25 April 2016

Botanical Half Moon Card

Last Saturday I went to my upline and friend Kate's house for class, and the talented lady taught us to make this lovely half moon card with the botanical builder dies.

I didn't have time to finish the card in class, but did took the papers home and made one following the photos I took from hers.  The result is just beautiful.

Because I copied Kate's original work, here is her blog link - https://cardsbykate.wordpress.com/.  She has't put her half moon card is not uploaded yet, but once it's done I'll add the link too.






I used wink of stella pen to glitter up the stamens too, following Kate's version.  





Close-up of the wink of stella glitter effects



I am so glad I've got this die set because I didn't think they could create such beautiful effects.  All I thought before was - oh, I can make some tropical style cards with these.  But little did I know they can create something so soft and yet so rich.  Beautiful die set.  

Unfortunately they are going to retire and will not appear in the 2016/2017 catalogue.  So if you want to grab these from Stampin' Up, don't miss it.   All the retiring products are available until May 31st, 2016. 


I use these Stampin' Up supplies:

   Botanical Builder Framelits Dies by Stampin' Up!   Lost Lagoon A4 Cardstock by Stampin' Up!Blushing Bride A4 Cardstock by Stampin' Up!Hello Honey A4 Cardstock by Stampin' Up!













No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your say about my post. Leave a message! Thanks