Thursday 1 May 2014

Thinking of You - Embossed and Distressed Card with Botanical Tea Theme

When I received this beautiful Graphic 45 - Botanical Tea 8*8 paper pad, I was completely blown away.  G45 is famous for manufacturing some of the most beautiful patterned papers in the industry, and this paper pad again lives the reputation!  It really made my day as it's a birthday gift from Renee, and I just have to make something beautiful (I try!) with it.




Therefore I made a Thinking of You card to try it out, using Cuttlebug for embossing and distressing the edges a bit too.   and I'm pleased with the result.


I wasn't sure if the card needed some flourishes so I added one, but now it seems to be blocking the beautiful bird and I forgot to distress too.  But overall I'm happy with it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your say about my post. Leave a message! Thanks