Friday 13 December 2013

Birthday card for a dreamy little girl / princess

Although moving to different cities is something I'm accustomed to along these years, leaving Singapore gives me that extra sentimental feelings than other cities.  Being a safe place for Ashley to grow up in her most important earlier childhood, Singapore is also where she starts to learn and to make great friends. The little friends grow and play together, share toys and food(and germs), and help each other understand the world. I can't say enough how important they are to Ashley, perhaps more so than she realizes. 

Emelia is one of Ashley's best friends. She has similar temperament as Ashley does, and needless to say they click the moment they knew each each other.  When they get together, it is as if the world smiles, and there are daisies at their footsteps.  And Jean, E's mother, is one of the nicest people I've met in the world.  I am most fortunate to have befriended with Jean, and learnt a lot from her. 

Millie is having her birthday party in early January, and we are very lucky to be able to join right before we fly to Dubai. And therefore gives me a great chance to make a card for the little darling.

At this point of time leaving is definitely not easy, especially when we have to leave our great friends here.  We cherish every time we and the kids get together, and will remember the beautiful memories always.  

Tools:
1. Scalloped frames -  Spellbinders Nestabilities Dies
2. Princess - Silhouette Cameo. I use "Print and Cut" and it cuts around the edge perfectly. 
3. Stamps - Bobunny and Kaisercraft
4. Doily border - Martha Stewart Doily Punch


Love the little bee!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your say about my post. Leave a message! Thanks