Monday 9 December 2013

Pink birthday card for teenager

Since after I got back from Dubai I really haven't gotten much time sitting down put the cards I made online. The reality is, I've had about a dozen of farewell gatherings with friends in Singapore - the play date mums, different groups of friends, school mums, scrapbooking friends, etc.  Nonetheless, I feel thankful to have made so many great friends within such a short time in Singapore, and so my blog's pageviews which has dropped to average 1-2 per day is just miner issue.

Apparently during the holiday season, people still have birthdays (LOL).  So I've made some birthday cards in between the Christmas card making marathon.

Here's the one I made for my niece, who's turning 15 this December.  I use my favorite Swiss dot embossing folder and Spellbinders Nestabilities dies to accomplish the layers, plus Martha Stewart butterflies stamp to stamp the butterfly, Copic colour and trim it.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your say about my post. Leave a message! Thanks