Sunday 31 March 2019

Darling Label Punch Box and Cards

The Darling Label Punch Box from Stampin' Up! , which I hesitated to get due to its un-darling price, but still got it because of the gorgeous box and knowing just by itself costs probably $20 if sold in any store, is actually just as versatile as pleasant to look at.



The beautiful box is well made and reminds me of some of the beautiful Chinese moon cake boxes for the numerous Moon Festivals when I was growing up.  It has a plastic tray which is a waste of space but holds every component in place.  I think if I craft outside of home, I can probably put in a lot of stuff.  but for now I am keeping the strange tray until when it happens.

And because of the money spent, today I made total of 4 cards, all sized at 4 1/8 square inches.

To start with, I play a lot with the label punch, and compare with what's showing on Pinterest to see what comes together best with it.  Not that it's a genius discovery, but I found that the darling punch go well with the Everyday Label Punch, with just a bit of trimming on the length. For patterned paper I use only the "Happiness Blooms" Designer series Paper because I think some of them are really ugly and dated, and I just can't wait to get rid of it all asap.   (And to think I have to put up with the In-colours until 2020 is just something I'd rather forget)

So here we go the four cards I made with the Darling Label Punch :-)





I use a lof of velum and ribbons to add some interest to the cards but you can use anything you have.



This can be for any boy's birthday!


Night of Navy always get me.  <3 p="">


Oh, and I no longer signed up for DBWS because whilst I really appreciate the orders directly, I am currently not having any order from the DBWS.  So if anyone wants to order anything from me just email me at kimxiang@gmail.com, or try https://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?culture=en-au&dbwsdemoid=4014845.  Or alternatively, search my last name 'hsiang' under the "Find a demonstrator" tab on top of SU home page. State is Victoria.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your say about my post. Leave a message! Thanks