Wednesday 17 August 2016

Time to Put out This Tiny Fire - Happy 1st Birthday!

It has been a month and a half since I last update my blog. How time flies!

In other words, I have been working for that long already.  And oh the work stress too.  It's all coming back.  And if it's not because I'm off today I don't think I'll ever have time to post this one either.

However, over the last few weeks I have  made some cards for different occasions.

And now, back to the happy hours.  I've got my coffee, and finished some of the emails from work, and here I'm posting this super easy birthday card.

This card is super easy to make and definitely for beginners who do not have a big stash. Just pick any of the ink pad you have, preferably blue, to make a little baby boy's birthday candle, and yellow or orange for the flame.  Then stamp and die cut the banner, adhering it on top of the candle.

So simple and yet cute.  Basically I just pick a patterned paper with stars for the background, then stick the whole panel to a white card base.




What one does need, though, is the most versatile stamp and die set from Stampin' Up.  I've listed it below so you can have a look at the whole set for more details.


I use the following Stampin' Up materials for this project:




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your say about my post. Leave a message! Thanks