Sunday 3 September 2017

Sunday's Class - Gift Boxes and Cards

I, just like a lot of hobbyist who signed up Stampin' Up, am rather reserved and self-content when it comes to promoting and selling Stampin' Up! products.  The majority of us make cards for special occasions, or by request of friends or colleagues.  Sometimes we make cute gift boxes and that's it.


Having said that, it's always encouraging to have people who genuinely like the products and buy them through me.

For example, my friend Suryani and her daughter, who are interested in crafting, have been a great support and customers in the last two months.  In the first Kid's craft class, they placed an order of ink pads, stamp sets and some tools back in July.  And in August, they came again for my one and only monthly class.  They bought a die-cutting machine this time, and were ready to venture to the very addicting world of diecutting and embossing!


But most importantly, I am happy that we all really enjoyed the class and the projects.  It is such a therapeutic hobby, and the world is just much simpler when you do crafts.


Suryani and Shana 


We made some gift boxes and an invitation card with the Foxy Friends Stamp set and others, as Shana's birthday is coming.



 The Happy Birthday Die!



A simple invitation card like this is easy to make with the Foxy Friends stamp and Foxy Builder Punch.  The stamp set is versatile in that you can create a fox, deer, racoon, bear, cat, or squirrel etc using different elements.  This is a must have stamp set for kids or adults alike.


You can buy the supplies that I used for my projects here:




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your say about my post. Leave a message! Thanks