Sunday 2 April 2017

Mediterranean Moments - Hope Your Day is Perfect!

Last year, at the Stampin' Up! Onstage event in Brisbane I was wowed by this stamp set called " Mediterranean Moments" for the first time, along with some of the cards made with the stamp set.  It may not be everyone's favourite, but it immediately drew my attention.




So weeks ago I made a card from the Mediterranean Moments stamp set.  It wasn't the first time I used the stamps but I did take photos this time.


I use white embossing for the stamped image, and then rub it with Early Espresso, and top it up with a bow and sentiment. So easy but special.

There are many ways to play with the stamp set. And I think Stampin' Up make stamp sets like this especially to use with water colours. So if you have watercolour pens or just any blending pen this will bring you great fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your say about my post. Leave a message! Thanks