Wednesday 18 May 2016

Stampin' Up Garage Sale in Rowville

Last Saturday was a great day.

While we are all anxiously waiting for the new 2016/17 catalogue products release, a Stampin' Up "Garage Sale" event was gleefully hosted in a local church.  Hundreds of retired and hard-to-find Stampin' Up products were on sale for a fraction of the price.  And you can just go in and buy anything, whether or not if you're a Stampin' Up demonstrator, or you're just a passer-by.  As if this was not exciting enough, the venue was right in Rowville, where I live.  It was a 5-minute drive, and I've got some of the fantastic stuff I've been looking for!

And here are my loots -




Amongst them are two sets of alcohol -based colouring pens, 4 stamp sets and the one die set I've been looking for - the Labels Collection!!


On the day, the event went smoothly and the place was filled with same-minded people and it just felt great.  According to the kind lady, the next garage sale should take place in 6 months, and hopefully in the same spot.  Thanks the ladies who organised the event and made it happen.  What a fantastic day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your say about my post. Leave a message! Thanks