Thursday 26 May 2016

The Smallest Things - Greeting Card using Layering Love Stamp set from Stampin' Up

In the beginning of May, I, like all Stampin' Up demonstrators around the world, were all super excited about the pre-order of the 2016/2017 products.  Finally we got to play with the new stuff before official release, and get ready for customer orders in coming June.

However, not all products are available for pre-orders.  Only a small selection of stamps, dies, and other accessories were offered.  I don't know about others, but I managed to use the little budget plus my birthday money from my mother-in-law to get two stamp sets, 2016/2017 in-colour ink pads, and card stocks.   And here is what I made from the latest card stock, ink pads and stamp set.




Dapper Denim and Flirty Flamingo and Peekaboo Peach, the latest 2016/2017 In colours, are used for this  project.  They compliment each other so well and lighten up the card.

Besides the latest stamps and colours, I also use the dies from Cups and Kettle framelits to compliment the card.  For the texture I use the retired Tiny Triangles embossing folder.  Bought it at a discounted price and I think it's a steal!

  
The stamp set, Layering Love, is from the latest 2016/17 catalogue.  It is trendy, cheerful and artistic. 


I will put on the online shop links once they're released on June 1, 2016.


Stampin' Up Materials used:

Ink pads:  Dapper Denim, Flirty Flamingo, Peekaboo Peach
Card stock: Same colours as above
Stamp set: Layering Love
Dies:  Cups and Kettle framelits
Embossing Folder: Tiny Triangles


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your say about my post. Leave a message! Thanks