Wednesday 25 June 2014

Thank You Card with Heart, Wings, Crown and Little Quirkiness (Part 2)

Continuing the Thank You card for the teachers, here's the second one I made.

These are 6 by 7 1/2" cards, which means the base need to be stronger than the usual 216 gram card stock for A2 cards. I didn't have a lot of heavy weight ones so had to pick what I have.  And fortunately I have a heavy weight patterned paper, with glossy gray strips across so it's put to good use.


The elements are the same.  Heart, crown and angel wings combination from Tim Holtz Sizzix.

Both Thank You cards are quirky, young, unique, which suits our young and thoughtful nursery teachers. Most importantly, it's simply amazing to see the actual card on display amongst other mums and they all love how cool they look.  I feel I did a great job. Yay!




I use velum for the little sentiment tag, which adds a tad softness and femininity to the Tim Holtz die cuts. 

Love the sparkles, shine and gloss on different elements! 


This picture tells that I'm not a very good photographer. 




<3 card-making="" i="" love="" p="">


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your say about my post. Leave a message! Thanks