Sunday 15 June 2014

Best Wishes - Honey Chai

Sylwia is a school mum I met in Dubai.  Her daughter, Maya, and my Ashley go to the same class at school. In this city where expats constitute 80 % of the population, you expect to meet people from around the world. Sylwia is from Poland, and I'm from Taiwan, plus we both have/had to go through the formidable Dubai road test to get our driver's licenses, hence it's quite natural that we become good friends, along with other mums.


Yesterday was Sylwia's birthday party, and therefore I made a simple but elegant card for her.  I'm happy with the way it looks and that it meets the criteria of the Fusion Card Challenge#:
FUSION {Homemade Flowers, Bright Colours & array of Possibilities!





And here's my card :-)


I intend to stamp the sentiments the way they are so it looks more interesting. Also used foam tape to make the flowers look more dimensional. 


 Gotta love the shine on the flowers!




The papers I used are from Kaisercraft: Honey Chai collection.  I'm not all that happy with the quality of the paper because it  doesn't trim smoothly but other than that it is a great paper pad that comes with laminated papers, various pre-cut borders and embellishments.

Tomorrow I'm heading to Stephanie's house after dropping A off school.  We're going to make mini albums!  Can't wait.






4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous bouquet of paper blooms ... so very glad you joined us at the Fusion Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drooling over the close ups where I an see all the added dimension, detail and yes.. that shine! This is so pretty!! Love the colors of the flowers too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Stef and Jeanne. Love the Fusion Card Challenge as it's always fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your combination pf patterned papers! Thanks for playing along with us at Fusion :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your say about my post. Leave a message! Thanks