Thursday 29 August 2013

A masculine HAPPY BIRTHDAY card. Easy!

Here's another card I made on my paper-crafting Wednesday.  A manly Happy Birthday card.

Strange thing I find some of us scrappers like to put cute or feminine elements on the cards for men.  But really, doesn't matter how lovely we think they are, seriously, men DON"T like those cutesy things.  Nothing cute or feminine, please.  Men do not like to receive cards with polka dots, butterflies, flowers or buttons. If they like them, they're lying.


(Chervron is a bit borderline cute I recon.)


1. Make 5.5" by 5.5" dark espresso card from cardstocck
2. Cut six 1.5" by 1.5" squares (or use a square punch) from scrap paper, or white ones taped with washi tapes.
3. Find a middle point in upper area and line a square in the center first. Then align with two other squres. Same method to line the second row of squares.
4. position Happy Birthday alphabet stickers on card base.








No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your say about my post. Leave a message! Thanks