Thursday 22 June 2017

AWH Blog Hop June 2017 - My Favourite New Bundle - Coffee Cafe



With the new annual catalogue that just came out on 1 June, I've been trying really hard not to get distracted by all sorts of stamp sets, dies, punches and bundles.    But there's one bundle I just had to have the moment I saw it, and being a coffee fan it has to be the Coffee Cafe Bundle!  

Therefore, with the Art with Heart Team's June Blog Hop, this is my favourite bundle to show you from the 2017 Stampin' Up! Catalogue.  









I've made two cards out of the same bundle and DSP. 

Card #1

Besides the bundle and Designer Series Paper, I also use Shimmer Ribbon from the latest catalogue.  The Pear Pizzazz and Early Espresso are a superb combination and goes seamlessly with the coffee cafe theme.



I use the die in the bundle to easily make the coffee sleeve texture.  It is very easy to make and not fussy to assemble at all. 


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Card #2 

Same bundle, same DSP, and same style.








To compliment the ice coffee, I also use the latest mini chevron ribbon in Old Olive to make an embellishment, which I got the inspiration from the catalogue.  

Bundles make creating a breeze, because of the perfect coordination. It's a bonus that you get 10% off by bundling the products together too. There are 24 bundles in the new catalogue so ask us about them, or for a catalogue today!

And the next blog you're hopping to is my lovely friend - Judy May!  We stayed in the same hotel room at the Brisbane Onstage 2016, and boy the fun we had.  It was hilarious and full of lovely memories.  Besides she's super talented too. :-)

So click on the button below to hop over to her blog. Be sure to keep going until you get the full set of inspiration from our talented members. 






List of Participants (in no particular order):

9 comments:

  1. Your cards are great! I love the colours in the DSP in this suite, and I think you've used them well on your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love!!! your cards Kimberly, this is my favourite set too. The embossing background looks great I might have to case your cards :)
    Mon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great cards, makes me what to get this bundle even though I don't drink coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards Kimberly, I love how you've used the DSP

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards Kimberly! I love your colour choices, just perfect for that suite. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Kim! Love, love, love both of your cards, they are just awesome. I think the DSP is just perfect and compliments this bundle so well. It will be a strong seller for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous cards, Kimberly. Love the ribbon treatments, and how beautifully you've put everything together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. As a fellow coffee addict, your cards really made me smile. And I think I need another coffee now
    !

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your say about my post. Leave a message! Thanks