Thursday 11 May 2017

... Wait for It, the Stampin' Up! 2017-2018 Catalogue is Coming Soon

A couple of weeks ago the mother ship (Clair Daly) had called on all Australian SU demonstrators to join the Art With Heart Meeting Lounge Blog Hop, for the very special 2017-2018 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue's new product release.  And I looked at my iPhone thinking, hey it's still early, so I might be able to join this time.  Without much thinking through I signed up on our Facebook page straight away.   Because I always got enough time to finish it, right?


Next, time blinks and today IS the deadline to put our permalink on for the AWH blog hop, and it all went pretty predictable.  Nothing done.  I saw mother ship reminding everyone about the link up, and texted my upline Kate in lightening speed. We exchanged 15 min of solid back-and-forth text-balling and picture snapshotting and sending.

As always Kate being the perfectionist and my great upline gave me all the information I want. Turned out I only need to put the permalink on today, with the actual post to be scheduled on 18 May. That's easy!

And the rest depends on when I receive my new products (hopefully by Friday so I can craft over the weekend) , and when I can finish a project.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your say about my post. Leave a message! Thanks