Sunday 14 May 2017

Blooms and Wishes for Mother's Day Card

Last Wednesday, I made a Mother's Day card for my mother-in-law in the last minute and mailed it out on Thursday (hope she's already got it by now!)

And then it poped in my head - why don't I ask if anyone in the office would like a Mother's Day card for their mums?  So I did, and two of my co-workers actually ordered from me. Yay!

So I made additional two cards using the same idea and layout.  They took me more than one hour to finish, which is not cost-efficient by any stretch.  But it's just nice to be able to utilise these stamps and dies, and my colleagues get to bring specially made cards for their mums.  Plus, I got some coffee money out of them. :-)







No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your say about my post. Leave a message! Thanks