Sunday 7 May 2017

Happy Birthday with Life Me Up and Away Stamp Set

Three months ago, with the Sale-A-Bration promotion coming (yes I bought a lot of stuff)  a stamp set called " Life Me Up and Away" caught my eye.  Because I saw demonstrations with the set before I know how powerful the bundle (stamps and dies) were.  And since I didn't have any hot air balloon stamps and they looked so awesome, I've gotta get them.


And then of course I just let dust start to collect on them.

Few weeks later and so it came that my boss's birthday was coming, hence the urgency to make a special birthday card that not too feminine or masculine, not too young, not too old, not too over-the-top but not too boring either. And I thought about the balloons stamps.




I made the card on 6"*8" card (with Pool Party card stock) for other co-workers to sign.  And it looked so cool and unique.  It wasn't hard at all to get the idea flowing and execution done as there are numerous cards on Pinterest.

I got many compliments from my co-workers for this cool card, and got an order from one of them. Free coffee yay!




I use the following products from Stampin' Up!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your say about my post. Leave a message! Thanks