Wednesday 4 May 2016

Birthday Blooms - Happy Mother's Day Card

So, on Monday hubby just mentioned that perhaps I can make a Mother's Day card for mum, and all of a sudden it left panic for a little bit.  I mean I know it's Mother's Day, but I forgot to make one for her!  And Tuesday somehow I forgot again!  (What is wrong with me lol)

So this morning (Wednesday thank goodness I remember it today)  I've made a card using the Birthday Blooms set, and couldn't be happier with it.

(Mind you I actually coloured and hand-cut the flower last night, so technically I didn't forget on Tuesday.  I was just slow lol)


As mentioned the flower image is from the gorgeous "Birthday Blooms" set, which is applied with heat embossing then coloured.  The sentiment "You are Made of Wonderful" is from another stamp set called "Picture Perfect" (fantastic set that comes with layering rose +leaves, humming bird, and star fish stamps.  The cardstock colour is "Pool Party".  See below.

    
    


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your say about my post. Leave a message! Thanks