Friday 18 October 2013

Christmas Card - Rustic Label and Blue and White Snowflakes

And Christmas is just 'round the corner... especially for card makers.

The other day I have bought many cheap Christmas stamps and have spent the next three days experimenting with them.  For 1.9 SGD each they are fantastic deals!  


(Pictures above are from Made with Love, my favourite local scrapbooking shop)


Admittedly I'm not a fast card-maker.  And too much play means not much work done.  Eventually I only produced one Christmas card.  Barely.  


PS: Not a pro shot since I only got one ordinary Canon camera and no special lighting equipment.  And hey it's homemade and low budget, and it's the heart that counts! Love.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your say about my post. Leave a message! Thanks