Sunday 19 June 2016

Thinking of You Two Ways with Hostess Time of Year Stamp Set

 It's funny that sometimes the things that you love the most are actually the simpliest little things that most people actually don't jump into straight away.  Take the Hostess Time of Year stamp set for example, it is probably a very simple stamp set to most, but it's the first one that I've opened.  See below.



 I made two cards straight away, and am extremely happy about them.


Card 1:


I use heat embossing for the Thinking of You sentiment in both cards, and die-cut one with Sweet and Sassy heartshape die set.  Then I ink the Always banner in Peekaboo Peach ink pad.  Once the paper soaks up all the ink the colour just looks amazing.  Then I die-cut it with the Bunch of Banners die set.  



Card 2:


I also used a doily die to cut out a doily and serve it as part of the background.  The paper panel with handwriting is from the loverly 2016-2018 In Colours Designers Paper Stack.  Everything gels perfectly.  



Hope you give it a go with the super versatile stamp set.  You'll be amazed at how beautiful and modern your project can turn out.

I use the following Stampin' Up supplies for making my cards:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your say about my post. Leave a message! Thanks