Saturday 3 January 2015

Happy Valentines Day Card

First of all, Happy 2015!

The Christmas holidays always ended too soon.  Overflowing with food, chocolate, drinks, the atmosphere and love from Adelaide, Australia, we carried our big bellies and warm hearts on the 13-hour haul of flight back to Dubai.  

Back home there is apparently many things in the list.  Mum's birthday card is the first in mind, and yet I just can't come up with a satisfying result.  So that's yet to be fulfilled and I have only a week to do so before mailing it out, which takes about 3-4 weeks to arrive in Adelaide.   

Meanwhile I have to relax.  I saw this Jennifer Mcquire's youtube on making the most of cutting dies and made a Happy Valentine's Card yesterday afternoon. Something done at least.  



I use Spellbindes heart dies as well as Paper Smooches stitches dies, as well as heat embossed sentiments to complete the card.  Since I still can't find an easier way to put the water mark on my photo I'll just skip it this time.    Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your say about my post. Leave a message! Thanks