Friday 3 October 2014

Simple Distressed Christmas Card with Wreathe, and a Twine

I have just made a series of Christmas cards recently for some of my friends.  They are amazing mums and are flexible, knowing that I don't have many stock due to the pricey supplies in Dubai.

More are coming, but here's one of them.




It's actually very easy.

Distress the white base card with distressing ink(Colour: scattered straw).
Stamp wreaths on two diagonal corners. Decorate with red liquid pearls randomly around the wreathes.

Cut a strip of white paper and knip off ends with scissors to make it look like a label. Distress edges.   Stamp sentiments and leaves, and decorate also with liquid pearls.  Use foam tape to adhere the strip onto base.

Finally tie the twine on just below the sentiment strip and you're done!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your say about my post. Leave a message! Thanks