Thursday 3 October 2013

Make Waves Card - simple and bright. Inspired by Amber Daigre's design in Papercrafts Magazine JulyAugust 2012

There are always brilliant artists who can make simple things wow, just like Miss Amber Daigre (http://www.damasklove.com/).  This morning I was just flipping through my old magazines, and happened to find a simple yet beautiful card creation by Daigre.  And it just happened that I also have the stamps (Borrowed from my good crafty friend Nathalie Durand, when she's on vacation to Bali two weeks ago!)  So I thought, hey, why don't I try with my white embossing powder?


What can I say? I love the embossing effects and am so excited about the look on this light orange paper.  Woohoo!

1. Make white card base.
2. Make orange panel. Stamp Shell and Make Waves with glue pad.  Emboss with white embossing powder and heat tool.
3. Mat panel with cardstock and adhere with foam tape.



2 comments:

  1. nice your white embossing !
    i recognize this stamp !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for lending me your stamps. I really enjoyed them <3 <3

      Delete

I would love to hear your say about my post. Leave a message! Thanks