Sunday 26 November 2017

Sale-A-Bration 2018 - Lots of Lavender Stamp Set Sneak Peak

As expected, my premiere product pre-order has arrived after the Onstage Melbourne event took place earlier this month.  Very happy that I could get my hands on before these wonderful things before their official launch in January.

Here I'm show-casing one of the free stamp sets that comes when you spend $90+ during Sale-A-Bration, which kicks starts on 3 January 2018.

 This is no doubt my favourite Sale-A-bration stamp set.



This is a beautiful stamp set and it is easy to apply. You can stamp the flower image and then water colour it with watercolour pencils, or use the Blends pens to blend different colours in.  Or you can simply layer all the stamps up to create a bouquet with the lavender, leaves, stemps and bows all in different colours.


Do you like my project?  I'm using these supplies:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your say about my post. Leave a message! Thanks