Sunday 15 January 2017

Dragonfly Dreams - to My Crafty Friends

So as everyone at Stampin' Up! knows, the Sale-a-bration has just started 10 days ago and caused a shopping frenzy amongst customers and demonstrators themselves.  And I'm sure a lot of people have fallen in love already with the latest occasions products, especially the Dragonfly Dreams stamp set.



It comes with coordinating dies as well.  How beautiful is this bundle! 



And because I went to the OnStage in Brisbane, I was allowed to get this fabulous bundle in November, ahead of a lot of demonstrators and customers.  

But sadly I had to put them aside due to my busy work schedule, until yesterday. After browsing on Pinterest.  I've decided to make two different styles.

One is the distressed collage. I just put the stamps randomly to create an imperfect look, and that's the beauty of collage - it doesn't have to be perfect!  Then I diecut the dragonfly and stick it on. Done.


 Besides the Dragonfly bundle itself I also use Touches of Texture stamp set to create the collage.  It didn't involve a lot of thinking (just stamp the way I like it), and suitable to send to my friend Nathalie.


Then I carried on and made another card.  this is also a simple card but a lot softer.  I used Smokey Slate and Blushing Bride ink colours.



It's so easy it only took 20 min! Yes I know I'm slow, but this is pretty good.  And it can be an all purposed card (because I forgot to put sentiment on it)

For those who love butterflies, this dragonfly set is definitely something different and you will collect and love it.


PS: I've recently quit the DBWS system so for anyone who can't find my name in the Demonstrator Locator, just click on the directory and search my name Kimberly Hsiang, under state - VIC,  and you'll find me! 



For my projects I use these supplies





  



1 comment:

  1. These cars are so stunning Kimberley, especially the blue one. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your say about my post. Leave a message! Thanks