Monday 18 January 2016

Boy's Happy Birthday Card

So... it looks that I haven't updated my blog for a year already! The truth is, since almost everyone uses social media for instant interaction to their readers nowadays, I've also started a Facebook page about a year ago ( https://www.facebook.com/Kims-Handmade-Cards-331282160391793/ ) .  Still, not all my cards are uploaded to my page, when you have a family and endless house chores on top of crafting.  So to those crafty mums out there, I admit, my priority is WRONG.  It should be "craft now, chores whenever!! "  

I've also started an etsy shop to test the water.  Knowing that the cards won't sell for a LONG time I've just put a few cards up there and doing it slowly. (Yes again, the house chores!) Although I get charged a dollar or two at least this is a start. :-)

Here's one of the many cards I made recently. 



 I'm very happy with the result, especially the sentiment badge. Should make boy's cards more often.

Look at the details. Isn't it just lovely?


Some super cute dies (My Favorite Things and Paper Smooches) are used, plus a stampin up owl punch.    No stamps used.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your say about my post. Leave a message! Thanks