Thursday 10 July 2014

Stephanie's Second card challenge - CAS-ual Friday!

(I didn't want to put two challenges in one post, considering Steph made two different cards for two different challenges.)


This is another post for Steph's second card during our Sunday crafting session. It is for CAS-ual Friday Challenge

CFC133




CFC133: Create a Clean And Simple project that uses hearts in summer colors.
While we are featuring lots of CAS-ual Fridays Stamps products, you can use any products from your stash, and enter before noon on July 18th.
*the use of CFS products is not required to play or win*


And here's her work. :-)


PS: Because I'm more of a stamper than Steph is, we use my stamps and ink pads to do all the card-making.  And therefore in my next post I'll be showing the same mason jars images on my card too.  :-)




2 comments:

  1. This is very sweet! Thanks so much for playing along with the Summer Lovin' Challenge with summer colors and hearts at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the thick strip of pink to ground your focal image! Thanks so much for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your say about my post. Leave a message! Thanks