Tuesday 27 May 2014

Share Your Smile - Quick and Simple Mini Journal

This morning I saw a great mini album/journal tutorial and decided immediately to use some scrap papers make one myself.  It turned out very simple and took less than 10 minutes to complete the basic structure.  Thanks to PaperVine (See tutorial HERE) I made yet another mini album!



 From past experiences I've learned that mini albums tend to get bulky when you put everything on it.  Therefore this time I've put a brad on the front page and use a twine to wrap and fasten around the brad, and it worked!

What's on the cover:

1. stamping (Carte Postale stamp, Stampendous)
2. Washi tape (pink lace, My Mind's Eye)
3. Border punch-out (Pink. Martha Stewart Deep Embroidery punch)
4. Scrap papers from different paper pads
5. Distressing ink (Rangers - Tim Holtz. Gathered Twigs.)


The mirror stamp is from Kaisercraft. 

Doily die from Cheery Lynn

Stamps are the freebies from a magazine.  Pocket on page right. 

(last page)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your say about my post. Leave a message! Thanks