Wednesday 27 November 2013

Inspirations! Lovely Doily Christmas Card

As mentioned earlier this month, the end of 2013 and beginning of 2014 is going to be hectic - and it is.  My daughter and I just came back from Dubai last week, and we were both exhausted.  Good thing is we're lucky to be given enough time to recover, and now I'm good to make some more cards again.

Although not very productive I still managed to make a very cute birthday card for a friend's son, and another Christmas card inspired by this one:


http://mercedesweber.blogspot.ca/2013/11/aww-nov-1.html

My version is not as pretty but still not too bad, with a change of colours


For the snowflake shape and the round label I downloaded them from Silhouette Online Store. One is a Print-and-Cut file and the other a plain cut. The rest is all pretty easy.


It is really fun making this card although I know I need more practice to make it as beautiful as the original. And as always you'd think you got it all perfect and clean and bam! a scratch of my gel pen is left on the card.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your say about my post. Leave a message! Thanks